Thursday, April 1, 2010


Shout outs: 
So there a couple things I would like to say to my readers today:)

1st.

My friend Natalie just created a blog... I love it, its cute and its fun and you might just notice some of the pictures/quotes from my blog. So if you want to check it out its naltmannz@tumblr.com.

2nd.

If you haven't read about it on my blog yet Stephanie Meyer is coming out with a new book called The  Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. If you want hear more about it scroll through my older posts. It really is interesting

3rd. 

I would like to say thanks to you guys who read this blog and I wanna give a big shout out to my friend Chloe who went and bought seven books that I have written about here. THANKS CHLOE. Oh and P.S. guys.. show your friends this blog, or even better put my link on your own blog! We need more followers ;)

Have a fun, few last days of break!