Friday, April 9, 2010

A look at my bookshelf...

Here you're getting a look into my life, and what I am reading. Here is my bookshelf. People say rooms show you're personality. Well look around....... this is me. I have sections of books... the regular YA (Young Adult) reading having to do with teen life is in the center. Above that you have Harry Potter and Twilight and some of my favorite poetry. To the left you have fantasy that occurs to teens and to the right you have your wilder fantasy with beasts and creatures. Above that you have my To-Reads and some gossipy beach read series like Gossip Girl. On the other side you have my Archie comics and the three shelves also contain all the books I have read in school, my favorite children's books and even more Archie Comics. Lets take a closer look.