Friday, April 2, 2010

goodreads



 
Riley's bookshelf: read


  Around the World in Eighty DaysJourney to the Centre of the EarthHarry Potter Schoolbooks Box Set: Two Classic Books from the Library of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and WizardryThe Tales of Beedle the BardBefore I DieSweethearts

More of Riley's books »
 
Riley's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Hey guys, so I just wanted to set up a link to show you one of my favorite book websites - goodreads. Anyway you can check out my page and see some of my favorite books, my favorite childhood books, favorite quotes, favorite everything. You can click the links or icons below. Check it out!

my read shelf:
Riley's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Check out my books on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3274902-riley

Ray's book montage


 

     
Around the World in Eighty Days

     
Journey to the Centre of the Earth

     
Harry Potter Schoolbooks Box Set: Two Classic Books from the Library of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

     
The Tales of Beedle the Bard

     
Before I Die

     
Sweethearts

     
Harriet the Spy

     
Ella Enchanted

     
Matilda

     
Perfect Chemistry

     
Honey, Baby, Sweetheart

     
Bloom

     
The Lonely Hearts Club

     
The Captive, Part II and The Power

     
The Initiation and The Captive, Part I

     
The Boyfriend List: 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver

     
Shug

     
Story of a Girl

     
Isabelle's Boyfriend

     
Sweet Little Lies

   

Riley's favorite books »